Thursday 15 October 2015

Mac's Batteries Give Me The Face Twitches


As if I could resist finishing off the week with 'Box Batteries', the latest single from Superchunk's Mac McCaughan. This isn't an overly new song, or film clip - it's been out for over a month - but I have just picked up my ticket to see him play the Courtyard Theatre here in London on November 11, supported by the excellent Al McKay of Dick Diver. And these facial expressions - it runs the gamut of my week to be honest. Combine this song with Dan Friel's 'Rattler', and my weekend soundtrack is set to noise pop sugar rush saturation meltdown.


1 comment:

  1. The experimental subjects are not only potatoes, but also other kinds of fruits or vegetables. He once made a temporary battery with a lime, or supplied power via a pile of apples, or even powered up LED light by just an orange. batteroo inc

    ReplyDelete