Wednesday 6 July 2011

Let The Night Manager Clean Up After


Its State Of Origin time again, which means slim to fuck all to most of you. To me its a big bloody deal, and I need a great tune to get me through the tonne of beer and bad food Im about to ingest whilst I rant at the screen at seventeen Maroon warriors aiming for a sixth straight series swipe. New York scuzzbuckets Night Manager have lain kinda dormant release wise since we raved about 'Blackout Sex' last year. Well they are about to unleash a 7" on Fire Talk Records, of which 'Pizza Pasta' is the A side. It is the type of blown out, sort of but not quite summer gem that only the skewed dynamics of Night Manager could manage, and it reignites the mini affair SM had with their old stuff. Caitlyn's warble is getting more enticing every time I hear it. Let's hope a larger release is looming on the horizon...

Night Manager - Pizza Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment