Saturday 9 April 2011

PS I Love You, But Ill Get Over You


I talked about my love of Ontario duo PS I Love You's album Meet Me At The Muster Station, an LP that embraces noise pop, the revelations and ruminations of youth and young manhood, and fun. Well they now have a cracking video for the track 'Get Over'.

Ice hockey on the TV? Check.
Copious amounts of marijuana and booze? Check.
Table tennis and pool? Check.
Karaoke? Check.
Hot girls? Check.
Vomiting and drunken injuries? Check.
Drawing cocks on passed out patrons? Check.
A greasy fry up the morning after whilst nursing heads and regaling each other about the night that was? Check.

A normal night out then...

Meet Me At The Muster Station is out now (or April 11th for UK punters)on Paper Bag Records - pick it up here.

PS I Love You - Get Over
PS I Love You - Meet Me At The Muster Station
PS I Love You - Meet Me At The Muster Station Pt 2

No comments:

Post a Comment