Friday 26 November 2010

Boom! Bang! Early Merry Christmas!


I know this is uber early, but what the heck! Those crazy Oklahomans The Boom Bang have released a track for a compilation called Checking It Twice, put out by Nice People Records, just in time for Christmas, and seeing as we have posted about their Bummer Camp EP and the rad music video for 'We Skeletons' in the past two months, we may as well keep the monthly love in going strong. Their contribution, 'Coast of Christmas Trash', pisses over all others on the comp, and is one of the best Christmas jingles out there. So now you have no excuse to put this on your playlist when Santa comes down your misused, rat-infested chimney early December 25th, do you?


And hey, why not see the tripped out vid Charles made for the track too? Dont say I dont do nothin for ya!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I live in Oklahoma, I had no idea about The Boom Bang until I read this blog and happened upon them playing at Guestroom Records one night.

    This blog is ruining my life/destroying me.I love it.

    ReplyDelete